Doggie Daycare is a BLAST! Looking for a place for your dog to stay for the day while you're away? Our Dog Daycare program is a safe and fun place for your dog to get the right amount of socialization, play and rest. Call us to schedule a day of play for your dog!
Fun & Safe Dog Daycare in Niles, MI
Does your dog need a place to have fun, exercise, and socialize while you’re away from home? Perhaps you work long hours, or he gets into mischief during the day? If you live in the Michigan and Southwest Michigan area, Bittersweet Pet Resort has the solution for you: dog daycare!
- Our spacious outdoor play yards are the only ones in the area with beautiful, natural grass!
- Exciting toys and obstacles make our yards a perfect canine playground
- Secure, tall fencing surrounds all our outdoor yards
- Splash pools and shaded areas keep pets cool on hot days
- Groups are kept small and chosen based on size, personality, and play style
- All dogs are supervised 100% of the time by our highly trained and pet-loving staff
- Daycare guests take breaks inside our climate-controlled facility to keep everyone recharged and rested
- Individual or small group daycare is available for less social or senior pets
Schedule a Day of Play for Your Dog
At Bittersweet, your best friend will enjoy supervised free play, socialization and TLC in our safe and fun facility. We have a secure outdoor space for your dog to enjoy running or relaxing in the fresh air and sunshine.
Free Day of Play and New Client Evaluation
Reservation required. Discount subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers. Day Care discount applies to first time day care customers only.
Special Doggie Daycare Events
Once a month we offer tons of extra fun for our furry guests with themed event parties. During football season we offer fun football themed parties every Saturday so you can enjoy watching your favorite team while your furry friend is enjoying themselves.
We also never want to forget our friends birthdays so we celebrate with Bow-wow Birthday Parties.
Why Dog Daycare? The Benefits:
Dogs are active and social animals—they need to run and romp regularly. And for most dogs, the chance to play with other dogs is a joy like no other. A neutral territory like daycare provides an ideal setting for this.
Left home for extended periods of time, dogs often don’t get the physical exercise or mental activity they need on a daily basis. And busy owners can be just too dog-tired to give their dog enough exercise and play regularly. After a day at Bittersweet, expect your pooch to be the one who’s more dog-tired than you.
Destructive behavior, incessant barking, regression in housebreaking—these can be indications of dog who is lonely or bored. A safe, educational, and fun daycare environment can address these and other concerns.
Animal experts agree that socialization of dogs is a key to their well-being. A daycare is a great place for your dog to make new friends—of both the canine and human persuasion!